Date: June 22nd – 26th
– Advanced Beginner (9:00am-12:10pm)
– Intermediate (9:30am-3:15pm)
– Advanced (9:30am-3:15pm)
C-Unit is offering a unique Summer Intensive option with in-person and virtual at-home training options for 3 levels. No matter what you are looking for this summer to continue dancing, we’ve got you covered! The Intensive includes Technical Training in person plus celebrity guest master teachers displayed virtually on state of the art equipment at the studio! You can choose to take the entire Intensive from the comfort of your home, or take the full Intensive in person with a small group of dancers (space is limited). Click to see schedules for each level below.
– The in-person option will have a strict capacity in line with CDC guidelines.
– What else we are doing: Arrival times will be staggered, dancers only will be allowed inside the studio, temperatures will be taken prior to entering, dancers will be required to hand sanitize between each class, studio will be deep cleaned each day, and distancing measures will be enforced.
– Required parental waivers will be emailed out to any in-person participants.
Advanced Beginner: $350
Beginner Add-on for Intermediate Masterclasses (space permitting): $100
Advanced Beginner: $175
Advanced Beginner Add-on for Intermediate Masterclasses (space permitting): $50
Guest Masterclass Faculty:
Day Camp ( jazz, ballet and hip-hop)
Session I: August 3rd- 7th
Session II: August 10th-14th
Broken up into three age groups, dancers spend the week in ballet, jazz, and hip-hop classes. On Friday, the dancers show off what they’ve learned in a special showcase for family and friends! Whether you are looking to brush up on your skills, or try dance for the first time – summer at C-Unit is the perfect time to learn, have fun with great friends, and get a jump start on the fall!
(2+ yrs of prior experience required)
Date: August 24th-28th
Broken up into three age groups, dancers spend the week learning hip-hop choreography and techniques from choreographers flown in from LA and NYC. This intensive is not for beginner dancers. This intensive is to take current hip-hop dancers to the next level!